Thank you for choosing OmniSistem for your lighting and sound needs. The quality of our products is our number one priority. In order to serve you better, we ask that you carefully read through the warranty guide. Should you incur a problem with your fixture, please call our office at (253) 395-9500, our knowledgeable technical specialists are available to assist you.
A. Our warranty is limited to manufacturing defects in material and workmanship within the allotted time period. Warranty status is valid from the date of purchase.
- OmniSistem Lighting: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- OmniSistem Lasers: 1 Year Limited Warranty (Fixture), 180 Day (Diodes)
- Beta Three® Sound: 1 Year Limited Warranty
B. Exclusions to warranty:
- Parts designed to diminish over time including lamps, fuses, brushes, contact rings, and lamp sockets.
- Damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, faulty installation and operation, improper or inadequate maintenance, and any unauthorized repair not carried out by OmniSistem or authorized dealer are excluded from this warranty.
- Accessories and/or peripheral equipment included with the product including but not limited to: carry cases, cords, batteries, clamps, lamps and brackets (unless otherwise specifically stated).
- Any unit that has been modified from its original form.
C. For warranty service you must obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#) before sending back the product by calling the OmniSistem repair department at (253) 395-9500. Please visit the “Product Repairs & Support” section on our website (www.omnisistem.com) and fill out the repair request form. Include this form inside the box and write the RA# on the outside of the package.
D. Send a copy of your original purchase receipt along with the repair request form. It is the original purchaser’s responsibility to provide proof of purchase from an authorized OmniSistem dealer. Units that were sold “as-is” or used are not covered under OmniSistem’s warranty program.
E. All shipping charges must be pre-paid. Items sent collect will be refused at sender’s expense. If the requested repairs or service (including parts replacement) are within the terms of this warranty, OmniSistem will pay return shipping charges within the United States. For items that need to be expedited, OmniSistem will pay for ground service and receiver will pay the difference between the services. If repairs fall outside of the terms of this warranty, OmniSistem will return items COD (cashier’s check or money order only) via UPS ground service.
Although very rare, there might be a time when your product arrives damaged. Please let us know within 3 Business Days of receipt and document all damage with photographs. Whichever method was used to ship your product, please let the driver know that you would like to document in their paperwork that there is damage to your product.